CREW Wednesday Row 2 pm - Langstone FB or MB

Re: Extra mid week row Wednesday 2 pm

Gladys needs to be got back on the water so could a few people get there a bit early, say 13.30, to bring her round from the Lodge and into the water?

Re: Extra mid week row Wednesday 2 pm

shahnaz
please yes for me as well, see all at 2 pm
shahnaz

Re: Extra mid week row Wednesday 2 pm

Hi Chris, Cheryl and I will be there at 13:30, see you then.

Re: CREW re mid week row Wednesday 2 pm - Langstone FB or MB

Liz and John
Hi Andy,  we are unable to come this afternoon after all.  Sorry to mess up your carefully planned crews.
Liz and John

Re: CREW Wednesday Row 2 pm - Langstone FB or MB

shahnaz
Hi Andy , I am on call till 1 pm, I am praying not to have any Home visit, will do my best to be there by 2 pm, will this be ok?
thanks anyway for organisation
Shahnaz

Re: CREW Wednesday Row 2 pm - Langstone FB or MB

Andy Mac
Hi Shahnaz

Yes of course. No probs.

We should have the boats in the water and readied by 2.15 ish so please try not to make it any later than that.
Thanks, Best