Calling all hands to the deck for today's row.

Calling all hands to the deck for today's row.

RichardThrift
We have seven people confirmed for the row to Sparks Marina today and the weather is gorgeous for rowing. Due to a few people having to change their plans at the last minute through no fault of their own we could do with another three people to share our day on the water so if you are free post me on the forum or just turn up at the Mill this Wednesday at 4pm. We could then have two galleys which would be great fun.
Thanks for taking time out to read this
Richard Thrift