Calling the Sweare Deep ladies GRR crew

Hi ladies. I have offered to do some training/coxing for your crew for the GRR. I think it would be good to put a WhatsApp group together so that we can arrange rows more easily. If you're happy to do that could you email your phone number to captain@langstonecutters.com. Can you include some idea of the days and times you might be available or if its easier when you are not! I don't mean dates just I work till 6pm or I can't do Tues evenings, that sort of thing.

Thank you!
Rachel