Camera Malfunction - Round Hayling and Presentation

Camera Malfunction - Round Hayling and Presentation

Kath Brett
Unfortunately the photos i took on the Round Hayling day have not come out. If anyone took any photos on their mobiles or cameras and would like them posted on our Facebook site please let me have them. If you can Dropbox them that would be even better. kath.brett@virginmedia.com
Thank you

Re: Camera Malfunction - Round Hayling and Presentation

ron and cheryl
Hi Kath, I took some photos on the Round Hayling day and got some shots of the gigs from our galleys during the regatta. I will send if you like. Some are on the cutters forum for you to see. All the best ~ Ron

Re: Camera Malfunction - Round Hayling and Presentation

Andy Mac
Hiya Kath
I took quite a lot of pics at the presentation ceremony on my phone, which I can send you.

If you confirm your email as a dress I will ping them over to you.

Hi Andy, i would love your photos. My email is kath.brett@virginmedia.com
Thank you.

Thank you so much Ron.

Re: Camera Malfunction - Round Hayling and Presentation

ron and cheryl
Hi Kath, I have Dropboxed Gig Regatta and Round Hayling pictures to you (I think. Haven't used Dropbox for ages so would appreciate if you would let me know if you receive)

All the best ~ Ron