Can anyone do a swap please for 21st Aug for Greg and Jackie

Can anyone do a swap please for 21st Aug for Greg and Jackie

Jackie
Can anyone do a swap please for 21st Aug for Greg and Jackie. We will be in Hayle Cornwall for the U14 Junior Gig Championships!
Many thanks
Jackie

Re: Can anyone do a swap please for 21st Aug for Greg and Jackie

Hi all. I have made the following swap in the calendar

was ....

Sunday 21st Aug   Debbie Jackie and Greg + Rachel juniors
Sunday 11th Sept   Mike Jane Marilyn + Chris P juniors

is now ...

Sunday 21st Aug    Mike Jane Marilyn + Rachel juniors
Sunday 11th Sept   Debbie Jackie and Greg + Chris P juniors

I know this works for Debbie, Jackie and Greg.... hoping Mike, Jane and Marilyn will be able to make the changed date!!