Can anyone organise a row Friday 18th March ?

Can anyone organise a row Friday 18th March ?

Hi All

A big ask I know but I am having an op on my hand next Friday so am out of action!

Mike has arranged for the two Galleys and Sweare Deep to be moored at Northney Marina overnight on Friday 18th March ready for the "Random Rowing Regatta" on Saturday.

Could some kind soul perhaps organise a row on Friday to end at the Marina where Mike will meet you arrange moorings and provide transport back to vehicles?

Re: Can anyone organise a row Friday 18th March ?

Sue Loveridge
I could do that. Hope all goes well with the op.  Sue

Re: Can anyone organise a row Friday 18th March ?

Thank you so much Sue. Are you happy to post it?