Can someone organise the excursion on Sat 4th June please?

Can someone organise the excursion on Sat 4th June please?

Hi all, we are short of an excursion organiser on Sat 4th June can anyone help please?

Re: Can someone organise the excursion on Sat 4th June please?

Dee
I'm away  , otherwise I would have happily stepped in Rachel .

Re: Can someone organise the excursion on Sat 4th June please?

I'm ok with being your plan B Rachel, but people must be sick of me.

I'm happy to do it if nobody else wants to as I intend to row several times a week while we have the extra daylight at our disposal.

Re: Can someone organise the excursion on Sat 4th June please?

Hi Andy, I am certain no-one is going to object in any way if you really don't mind stepping in again on this one! We will all just be really grateful

Re: Can someone organise the excursion on Sat 4th June please?

Hi Rachel.
Yep, that's fine by me.
Just surprised that other folks dont fancy planning a row.
All good and no probs.

Re: Can someone organise the excursion on Sat 4th June please?

shahnaz
HI Rachel
really sorry not to be great help , let me know when I am good enough for excursion organising. However book me in for sat please and also mid week if any afternoon is planned :)
Shahnaz