Celtic Blessing and Buffet 13th January 12.00

Celtic Blessing and Buffet 13th January 12.00

Michael Gilbert
The LCRC are invited to support the blessing and naming of the latest Celtic in the 3 Harbours on 13th January outside the Royal Oak.

CRAC are hoping the Cutters will row SWeare Deep across to Northney in order to escort* the new boat across to the Oak at 11.30.

The blessing & naming will be at 12.00 followed by a buffet in the Oak provided by Greene King - who part-funded the purchase.
Some rowing will be on offer and then closing at 13.00.

* we are also asking ESSC to bring over Slipper Spirit...

(HW 12.30)

Re: Celtic Blessing and Buffet 13th January 12.00

Pam P
Oh my ears and whiskers, what a lovely start to the year Mike!

Re: Celtic Blessing and Buffet 13th January 12.00

Jo Kingsbury
Sounds good to me. Hopefully, I can attend.

Re: Celtic Blessing and Buffet 13th January 12.00

Claire Tomlinson
I’ll be there. Happy to row over or wait by Oak!

Re: Celtic Blessing and Buffet 13th January 12.00

How lovely! In the diary and happy to be part of escort or meet there.

Re: Celtic Blessing and Buffet 13th January 12.00

Steph Savill
Sounds good to me 👍👍

Steph

Re: Celtic Blessing and Buffet 13th January 12.00

Another boat in the harbour, great news. I will be there. Michael

Re: Celtic Blessing and Buffet 13th January 12.00

Dave & Josie
We would love to attend! Sounds great!

Re: Celtic Blessing and Buffet 13th January 12.00

KeithY
Would love to join if there is room.

Re: Celtic Blessing and Buffet 13th January 12.00

I'd like to be there to welcome the new boat

Re: Celtic Blessing and Buffet 13th January 12.00

Margaret
Sounds great, I would like to be there

Re: Celtic Blessing and Buffet 13th January 12.00

Pam P
Jo, can you send me your email address, I have a lovely photo of you from the Xmas party. Your gmail address 51 bounced back.   You might want to post it on the site, your choice!

Re: Celtic Blessing and Buffet 13th January 12.00

Pam P
This request is for Jo Kingsbury, not Jo Mason. Sorry for confusion!

Re: Celtic Blessing and Buffet 13th January 12.00

Gill
Sounds good 👍

Re: Celtic Blessing and Buffet 13th January 12.00

I will be there for the celebrations Mike! Congrats on another successful project!
Hope to be in one of the boats.

Re: Celtic Blessing and Buffet 13th January 12.00

Maybe from me as to catch up with various

Re: Celtic Blessing and Buffet 13th January 12.00

Michael Gilbert
academymike@yahoo.com...

Re: Celtic Blessing and Buffet 13th January 12.00

shahnaz
Unfortunately I won't be able to attend
I will be in Prague

Re: Celtic Blessing and Buffet 13th January 12.00

Lynn Murray
I will come Mike

Re: Celtic Blessing and Buffet 13th January 12.00

Not available
12