Celtic Event Saturday 28th - Ladies Team vacancy - now filled

Celtic Event Saturday 28th - Ladies Team vacancy - now filled

Mo Evans
This post was updated on .
Amended post - all sorted out - Rachel has it organised with a team member to take my place .  Thanks everyone.

Mo

Re: Celtic Event Saturday 28th - Ladies Team vacancy

Pam P
Please don't pull out Mo, our new Slipper Spirit team needs all the help we can get!  Wish you better x

Re: Celtic Event Saturday 28th - Ladies Team vacancy

Claire Tomlinson
Who are you rowing with? Cutters or slipper

Re: Celtic Event Saturday 28th - Ladies Team vacancy

Mo Evans
All sorted now thanks everyone - Rachel has it organised .

Re: Celtic Event Saturday 28th - Ladies Team vacancy

Mo Evans
Sorry Pam - it’s just the shoulder is not reliable at the moment, will see you there to cheer everyone on,