Celtic Race Coaching monday 3rd 12.00

Michael Gilbert
Greg has asked to reset this session for 12.00 Monday for an hour or so to practice race set-up; starts; buoy turns etc... Weather looks more amenable...

As before please book below... we have:.

Me, Greg and room for 4 rowers/interested bodies. (It's not a learn to row session, but to improve race technique...)

Meet at Northney Red Compound 11.45...

Mike

Re: Celtic Race Coaching monday 3rd 12.00

Matt O’Neill
Yes please Mike

Re: Celtic Race Coaching monday 3rd 12.00

Chris Waterworth
Hi Michael, I’d like to join you but not sure where Northney red compound is.

Re: Celtic Race Coaching monday 3rd 12.00

Yes please again for me, Mike. Thanks. Nigel.
I’ve got a litter pick on beforehand, so may be tight on time.

Re: Celtic Race Coaching monday 3rd 12.00

Hi Chris,
It’s on Hayling Island at Northney Marina.
As you go in to the marina, follow the road to the end and it bares to the right, take the first left and park in the public car park that is behind the trees. The red compound is the gated area at the back of the carpark - you’ll see the rowing boats at the far end.
Any problems, or if lost feel free to call me on the day.

Re: Celtic Race Coaching monday 3rd 12.00

Chris Waterworth
That’s great, thanks Matt