Celtic race Chichester yesterday

michael
How did the racing go? Fun? 180 turns OK?
Michael

Re: Celtic race Chichester yesterday

It was really tricky coxing on and off the pontoons  especially in the morning with the tide running fast under them. I'm not sure rowing boats with gates and pontoons are a match made in heaven! Give me our lovely beach any day.. The turns went really well and all the crews rowed well and looked neat and in time.  Thank you for working on the oars they were much better.

Re: Celtic race Chichester yesterday

Richard B
Really good to see 6 Celtics having fun out on the harbour with tide and wind in mid January and with 60+ rowers in good conditions and great hospitality from ISC. Anyone interested in taking Celtics to the Hamble Raid 11 May.

Re: Celtic race Chichester yesterday

Hi Richard it would be great if the other clubs do take their Celtics to the Hamble River Raid. We usually end up taking all our boats and I'm sure it will be a popular event again.