Celtic rowing today

Claire Tomlinson
Cleavdon won in all 3 categories!
The organiser is going to email times out when he’s worked them all out
Thanks Rachel for organising, was good fun and a great day out.
Claire
Tim

Re: Celtic rowing today

Tim
Totally agree, thank you Rachel for making this happen and some great racing coxing, so good to see six Celtic Longboats racing in the Harbour.

Tim.

Re: Celtic rowing today

Totally agree, thanks so much for organising us all in such a great day Rachel, and thank you to Claire for some of these great images - it was just a really lovely, chilled day with good friends and some great rowing in lovely weather conditions!!
Look forward to seeing you all Thursday evening.

Re: Celtic rowing today

Great day. Thank you Rachel.  Lovely location and people.
Feeling my age now but loved taking part.  Sue

Re: Celtic rowing today

Good racing, (not that I did much!) good company, good (if somewhat icy) weather, great new event, and most of all thanks to Rachel and Tim for organising and getting the boat to and from the venue!

Re: Celtic rowing today

KeithY
Great day and well organised all.

Re: Celtic rowing today

Greg Spencer
Great day and enjoyed my race.  Well done Greg