Chance to row Vogalonga with Tudor !!!

Email from Tudor ...
   Tudor Sailing Club are taking 4 Bursledon Gigs to Venice to row in this year's Vogalonga on the 19th May and we have 3 spare seats if anyone is interested.

The majority of the crews will be arriving on the 17th and leaving on the 22nd May. The estimated cost for the trip which includes accommodation and a seat in a boat, but excludes flights and food is £495/person, this reduces to £200/ person if you want to make your own arrangements for accommodation and just need a seat in the boat.

As well as rowing in the Vogalonga the price includes for general leisure rowing around the lagoon on the 20th and 21st May.

Please circulate to your members and let me know asap if anyone is interested.

Re: Chance to row Vogalonga with Tudor !!!

Pete Reed
Hi Rachel
I would be interested in a seat in the boat
Are they still available or do you have contact details
Thanks
Pete

Re: Chance to row Vogalonga with Tudor !!!

I will WhatsApp you with the contact details Pete

Re: Chance to row Vogalonga with Tudor !!!

Rich Beard
Hi Rachel.

I’d like to be considered please.

Re: Chance to row Vogalonga with Tudor !!!

Alison b
Hi Rachel
My friend Coleen who is in the process of joining the Cutters is very interested and would like to be considered.
Many thanks

Re: Chance to row Vogalonga with Tudor !!!

Pete Reed
I've just heard that all seats are now taken
Pete