Change of mid-week row- now Tuesday 20th

Change of mid-week row- now Tuesday 20th

Barry Scott
Hi

The plan was to row on Wednesday using the Skiff(s), however bad weather is now forecast; so I am proposing a change to Tuesday. Same plan meet at the Marina at 11.00, go seal hunting, eat seal or the veggy option.
Any takers?

Barry

Re: Change of mid-week row- now Tuesday 20th

Jackie Tutt
Yes please Barry
Tuesday works better for me
Kind regards
Jackie

Re: Change of mid-week row- now Tuesday 20th

I'll be there.... Les.🚣

Re: Change of mid-week row- now Tuesday 20th

Hi Barry, Ron and Cheryl for this please

Re: Change of mid-week row- now Tuesday 20th

Barry,

Goose for me please, I will man the Prow with a harpoon !.

Re: Change of mid-week row- now Tuesday 20th

Barry,

 I will go and borrow some fenders and painter ropes, (yes I will put them back Geoff) just in case we find water near a pub or similar?

Re: Change of mid-week row- now Tuesday 20th

Tuesday i can't do - Wednesday I can.

On 19 Oct 2015 11:04 am, "Barry Scott [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

The plan was to row on Wednesday using the Skiff(s), however bad weather is now forecast; so I am proposing a change to Tuesday. Same plan meet at the Marina at 11.00, go seal hunting, eat seal or the veggy option.
Any takers?

Barry

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Change-of-mid-week-row-now-Tuesday-20th-tp5837.html

Re: Change of mid-week row- now Tuesday 20th

Might be worth asking Mike it you can borrow his cushions too!

Re: Change of mid-week row- now Tuesday 20th

Mike Gilbert
You could but I am in Norfolk until Tuesday afternoon! You can borrow 4 from Laura Jane or Nigella...

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

On 19 October 2015 at 15:28, Rachel [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Might be worth asking Mike it you can borrow his cushions too!

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Change-of-mid-week-row-now-Tuesday-20th-tp5837p5846.html

Re: Change of mid-week row- now Tuesday 20th

Hi Barry
Good call. Weather on Wednesday looking foul.
Sorry unable to make Tuesday.
Wishing you all a good one and enjoy the barb b q seal and goose.

Re: Change of mid-week row- now Tuesday 20th

Marilyn
Yes please, Marilyn.

Re: Change of mid-week row- now Tuesday 20th

Not sure if you have one or two boats?  So happy to join in or I will catch the tide at 3pm Mill side, if numbers don't work.

Re: Change of mid-week row- now Tuesday 20th

Christine
Does anyone know how many people can row today, I have a plan B if I cannot.

Re: Change of mid-week row- now Tuesday 20th

Barry Scott
As Steve pointed out we have eight rowers, Jackie, Les, Ron, Cheryl, Steve, Marilyn, Christine and me. See you all at 11:00.

Barry