Changing profile Pictur

Lesley Grainger
Hi everyone,
has anyone tried to change their profile picture? The photo I want to use is under 4mb but it won't upload even when I've reset & taken the image off already there. I cropped the image ok but it won't upload. Can anyone help please?
Thanks
Lesley X

Re: Changing profile Pictur

michael
Lesley,
You have to do it on a computer to drag the cropping square
Go to Nabble
Click on your name
Account settings
Change picture
Choose file (your picture)
Upload image
Drag box to cover your picture
Crop picture
Done
Michael

Re: Changing profile Pictur

Lesley Grainger
Hi Michael,
I've done all that on a computer but it still won't upload. When I press 'crop image' after putting it within the box it just reverts back to the old picture?
Lesley X

Re: Changing profile Pictur

Mine did that Lesley but I logged off and back on and mine changed to the new one. Nearly went bonkers with frustration before I sorted it though

Re: Changing profile Pictur

Lesley Grainger
Thanks Rachel x
It took about 5 attempts to log on & off but now it's worked.

Re: Changing profile Pictur

BobbyClayton
I just can’t do it !!!!
Full stop sorry no good at all that !!

Re: Changing profile Pictur

michael
Bobby, that’s OK everyone knows who you are. Also Lesley our IT whizz can help.
Michael

Re: Changing profile Pictur

Lesley Grainger
Hi Bobby
Happy to pop round to you to show you how on your computer. Or, I can do it for you but would need a photo & access to your nabble. Let me know?
Lesley x