Cheese, Wine and Biscuits Row ~ Thank you all!

Cheese, Wine and Biscuits Row ~ Thank you all!

ron and cheryl
Hi all, Cheryl and I just want to thank you all for the Cheese, Wine and Biscuits Row last Wednesday. The extra cheeses, nibbles, fruit and cake you all added made it into a feast. Huge thanks to mike for allowing us to change the venue from "The Grassy Knoll" to his place where we dried off, relaxed and enjoyed a good old scoff and natter in the dry and comfort. Thanks again ~ Ron and Cheryl