Chris and Rachel Can Smell a Hot Dog Across the Harbour!

Chris and Rachel Can Smell a Hot Dog Across the Harbour!

ron and cheryl
Cheryl and I rowed two of our Grandchildren across to Northney in Kittiwake for a cook out. Cheryl started cooking the frankfurters and fried onions for hot dogs on our stove and within minutes Rachel and Chris turned up, with a seal. It must be a gift! Glad they joined us and enjoyed a hot dog.

Re: Chris and Rachel Can Smell a Hot Dog Across the Harbour!

Andrew B
No BBQ when we went past ? Any way I'm sure it says somewhere that you are not allowed to BBQ Seals.
Andrew