Christine's Row 26 August 2021 Pictures

ron and cheryl
Many, many thanks to Christine and Marcus for their great hospitality and a memorable row!

Re: Christine's Row 26 August 2021 Pictures

BobbyClayton
Looks great , missed a fun row pictures portray that
Summer at last 🌞

Re: Christine's Row 26 August 2021 Pictures

Lynn Murray
Great photos and thanks very much to Christine fir arranging and hosting yesterday. Lynn and Chris

Re: Christine's Row 26 August 2021 Pictures

Karen Bakovljev
Would also like to add my thanks to Christine for organising and hosting such a great day out. Also thank you Ron and Cheryl for photos

Re: Christine's Row 26 August 2021 Pictures

Thank you Christine and we wish you and Marcus many happy years in your new home. Welcome to the Island!!!

Re: Christine's Row 26 August 2021 Pictures

Thanks Ron for the pictures. We really enjoyed hosting you be all. BWell done all crews on a reasonably tough row home. I really enjoyed it.

Re: Christine's Row 26 August 2021 Pictures

Wendy and Stephen
Thank you so much for hosting the row yesterday Christine, at your beautiful home, really enjoyed it and the row home! And thank you Ron for all the pics, (except of the ones of me eating!!)