Christmas Eve Row Fri 14 at 1300 CANCELLED

Christmas Eve Row Fri 14 at 1300 CANCELLED

Christmas Eve looks like being grey but dry and not too cold, so I suggest we row to the Ferryboat Inn for a quick slug of Xmas cheer of some sort. Meet 1300.

Re: Christmas Eve Row Fri 14 at 1300

ron and cheryl
Yes please Chris for Ron and Cheryl

Re: Christmas Eve Row Fri 14 at 1300

James Griffin
yes please

Re: Christmas Eve Row Fri 14 at 1300

Claire Tomlinson
I’m sure I should be doing something useful like stuffing the Turkey but this sounds more fun!
Thanks. Claire

Re: Christmas Eve Row Fri 14 at 1300

In view of the weather forecast today's row is cancelled. Sorry.