Christmas presents

Christine
Hi All. If you would like any kit for your selves or as a Christmas present please let me know. If you can think about this ASAP, as I will need to send the order in by the beginning of December, if we do not have your size.  You will need several warm layers over the winter and also a beanie.
Thanks Christine

Re: Christmas presents

Jackie Tutt
Hi Christine
Thanks for the top today, fits perfect. Could I order three Beanies please? Let me know how much and I will pop over as and when.
Thanks
Jackie6

Re: Christmas presents

Dear Christine I being the owner of large cranium, do the beanies come in extra large?

Re: Christmas presents

Hi Jackie the beanies are £10 each, I have 3 for you. Pop over sometime. Thanks.

Re: Christmas presents

Hi Timps, they will fit your brain just fine.  I have them in stock. £10. Thanks.

Re: Christmas presents

Timp
Thankyou, please put me down for one

Re: Christmas presents

Teri Baker
Hi Christine,

  Do you have / can you get one of the new(ish)  bright blue long sleeved Cutters tops for me please?  .....don't know how chest sizes translate into shirt sizes for these ( sorry :-(  ) but I need a 48 -50" please.     ..not in a rush for this, but if you're ordering for others please include me.  Thanks ever so.

Re: Christmas presents

Christine
Have just got a new order in of those, you will need to try them on to see sizes. I'm about but not Tuesdays and Thursdays. Phone number is 07790392981. Thanks
Christine