Claudia and Annika Teifi GRR Training 15th, 16th and 17th August

Claudia and Annika Teifi GRR Training 15th, 16th and 17th August

Claudia
Hello Cutters,
                Just to let you know, me, Annika and Katy (and hopefully third rower) will be taking a teifi out on Saturday 15th at 11:30~14:30, Sunday 16th at 12:00~15:00 and Monday 17th 12:30~15:30 this month for vital GRR training! *Chris Partridge is welcome to coach whenever he wants on these dates.
If there are any queries please leave a comment below...
Thanks Everyone,
Claudia

Re: Claudia and Annika Teifi GRR Training 15th, 16th and 17th August

Annika
Thanks Claudia for getting it all sorted.  See you soon.  I am very excited about getting back in the teifi.