Clayton Row Mon 7 October at 12:00 (HW 13:26 @4.9)

Mark Taylor
If interested in this, then please add your name here. Destination and duration will be decided on the day according to weather conditions.

Re: Clayton Row Mon 7 October at 12:00 (HW 13:26 @4.9)

Mark Taylor
Is anyone interested in a Clayton Row for this date? Current wether forcast is Light wind, south westerly, cloudy but dry. If interested, please add name to forum or email me.

Re: Clayton Row Mon 7 October at 12:00 (HW 13:26 @4.9)

Barry Scott
Already replied by email, but for completeness - Yes I am available.

Barry

Re: Clayton Row Mon 7 October at 12:00 (HW 13:26 @4.9)

Andrew B
Yes pls Mark.....

On 4 October 2013 07:44, Mark Taylor [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is anyone interested in a Clayton Row for this date? Current wether forcast is Light wind, south westerly, cloudy but dry. If interested, please add name to forum or email me.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Clayton-Row-Mon-7-October-at-12-00-HW-13-26-4-9-tp527p580.html

Andrew Berry
Andrew

Re: Clayton Row Mon 7 October at 12:00 (HW 13:26 @4.9)

OK, so it looks like we now have a full crew of 6 being the following:-

Nigel Armstrong

Pete Lockyer

Andrew B

Damian Grounds