Cloths order September

Christine
I will be putting in a cloths order Monday 8th September. So if you need any kit please contact me or see me at rowing over the weekend.  Unfortunately I cannot guarantee the things ordered will come by the GR race, but have a variety of cloths and sizes in stock at present. Contact 07790392981
Thanks Christine

Re: Cloths order September

Hi Christine I saw jenny in a long sleeved top which is quite a bright blue with sort of triangular darker bits under the arms. If you have any idea what I am talking about I would like one in a large please :-). She said it was about £32 if that helps. Vancouver is great:-)

Rachel

"Christine [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I will be putting in a cloths order Monday 8th September. So if you need any kit please contact me or see me at rowing over the weekend.  Unfortunately I cannot guarantee the things ordered will come by the GR race, but have a variety of cloths and sizes in stock at present. Contact 07790392981
Thanks Christine

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Cloths-order-September-tp2156.html

Re: Cloths order September

Debbie B
Hi Christine,
Can I have a T-shirt please, size M.....
Thanks
Debbie

Re: Cloths order September

Grahaml
I saw it too. Please can I order one in a large.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 2, 2014, at 3:33 PM, "rjnorris [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Christine I saw jenny in a long sleeved top which is quite a bright blue with sort of triangular darker bits under the arms. If you have any idea what I am talking about I would like one in a large please :-). She said it was about £32 if that helps. Vancouver is great:-)

Rachel

"Christine [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I will be putting in a cloths order Monday 8th September. So if you need any kit please contact me or see me at rowing over the weekend.  Unfortunately I cannot guarantee the things ordered will come by the GR race, but have a variety of cloths and sizes in stock at present. Contact 07790392981
Thanks Christine

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Cloths-order-September-tp2156.html

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Cloths-order-September-tp2156p2171.html

Re: Cloths order September

Hi Rachel. I know the one, you may fit the small as they come up large, but will order a medium in case. Graham had the large one today. Glad you've enjoyed Vancouver,  we are booked for this time next year cannot wait.

Re: Cloths order September

Yes I have one in stock. Will keep it for you.

Re: Cloths order September

Thanks Christine

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Cloths-order-September-tp2156p2205.html