Cloths order

Christine
I need to place a cloths order for different sizes than I don't have in stock.   I will be ordering full zip fleeces and mid layers in XL. So if you know you want one or anything in another size please let me know by May 21st as I will place order at the end of the week.
Thanks Christine

Re: Cloths order

Mike Gilbert
I just need a new quarter zip fleece in Large..

On 18 May 2015 at 18:54, Christine [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I need to place a cloths order for different sizes than I don't have in stock.   I will be ordering full zip fleeces and mid layers in XL. So if you know you want one or anything in another size please let me know by May 21st as I will place order at the end of the week.
Thanks Christine

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Cloths-order-tp4115.html

Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

Re: Cloths order

Hello Christine.
I would like one of the dark blue tops please ( XL ) +
Ta Les.👕

Re: Cloths order

I need a mid layer but no clue about size...can I pop by on Weds?

Re: Cloths order

Mike the fleeceIm ordering you is a full zip not a quarter.  The fleeces that had a 1/4 zip with blue trim are no longer made.

Re: Cloths order

Mike Gilbert
OK thanks...

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Cloths-order-tp4115p4151.html

Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

Re: Cloths order

Hi Christine
How much are the Mid Layer dark blue XL please?

Re: Cloths order

Christine
Mid layers are £33.

Re: Cloths order

Andy Mac
Many thanks for that Christine
Would you please order me an XL mid layer,
AS WELL,
as the XL fleece which you have previously offered to order for me please?

That way and once I have the MCR cap, I will have a full set of club kit, for most occasions and eventualities.

Total order summary = 1 x XL Fleece and 1 x XL Mid Layer.

Please let me know how and when you would like to be paid. Cash or Bacs etc?

Thanks, Best
Andy M

Re: Cloths order

Hi Christine
Thanks for the nice row yesterday.
Any news on the kit order please, as I was hoping that it would arrive prior to MCR?
Ta