Club kit order

Sue Loveridge
I am going to put an order on for some club tee shirts and vests. I can only order 10 or more garments to have them printed.  Please let me know if you would like any of these or any of the other kit and which size you require. Sizes are on the small side.

Re: Club kit order

Alison b
Hi Sue
I would like one of the vest tops please.
I'm usually a size 16....although you say they come up small.
Maybe if there's a row this week or next and if you have a spare size 16 in a vest perhaps you could bring it down for me to try on.
Many thanks
Alison

Re: Club kit order

KeithY
Hi Sue
I would welcome a club t shirt. normally xxxl if they do them. Tks K

Re: Club kit order

Jacky Griffin
Hi Sue,  I would be interested in a vest please. Size 10 I think......

Re: Club kit order

Sue, I would like the sweatshirt top please for Mark, as gift, so please don't mention to him. It's usually in royal blue with navy flashes on the shoulders, but I have seen some (Michael's got one) in predominately navy with royal blue flashes.
It's definitely the Navy that I'd like, please, so please can you advise if this colourway is still available, as really don't want the royal blue. Size XX Large. Thank you

Re: Club kit order

Karen Bakovljev
I would like a medium Tee Shirt please

Re: Club kit order

Lynn Murray
Is it possible to have a list of the available kit please with sizes and prices?

Re: Club kit order

I would like a vest with white stripes down the side. Please order the size you would order yourself. Thanks. Cheryl.

Re: Club kit order

I would like a brimmed hat, mine is currently being worn by a very smart seal. Michael

Re: Club kit order

john d. pearce
Hi Sue
I would like a brimmed hat if possible
Regards & thank you
John D.

Re: Club kit order

Navy is available.  Will order all navy as more popular although we are supposed to be the light side but the giggers have changed their kit.

Re: Club kit order

I have those in stock in small. Would you like plain blue or with white stripe? I can drop it off at Marilyn's. Cost £20

Re: Club kit order

Terry H
Thanks Sue, Can I have a men's large t-shirt pls. Thanks.

Re: Club kit order

Brenda Morris
Thanks Sue.
Please could you order me
1x T shirt
1 X vest
1 X blue rimmed hat

I would normally go for large but maybe extra large if they coming up small. How much will that come to and how and when when do we pay please?

Re: Club kit order

Have sent in order so new kit should be here in 2 weeks hopefully.  Have had to order 10 of each style so will have extra men's and ladies tee shirts, vests and waffle tops in royal or navy. Also navy sun hats. Let me know if you would like any of these.

Re: Club kit order

Lynn Murray
Please could I have waffle top in navy size XL men’s and also a women’s size L navy.

Re: Club kit order

Sue, evidently I am not worthy of a hat, so please cancel my order. Thanks, Michael