Co Sculler required for 15 Seconds TONIGHT - 7.30 pm Tuesday

Co Sculler required for 15 Seconds TONIGHT - 7.30 pm Tuesday

Hiya

Nigel and I are taking 15 Seconds out this evening from around 7.30 til 9 ish and I would be very grateful if anyone fancies a bit of sculling on a nice Spring evening.

We will be back around 9pm

Nigel will be coxing and is still recovering from his accident , hence it will be 1.5 hours rowing with the stop for water.

Thanks, Best
Andy

Hi Mike

Nigel , Andy and one other would like to use 15 Seconds briefly this evening for a HRR practice please?

We will ensure that she is well looked after and covered etc.

Thanks, Best

Re: Request to use 15 Seconds 7.30 pm Tuesday

Mike Gilbert

No problem
From me...

On 17 May 2016 1:57 pm, "Andy Mac [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Mike

Nigel , Andy and one other would like to use 15 Seconds briefly this evening for a HRR practice please?

We will ensure that she is well looked after and covered etc.

Thanks, Best

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Request-to-use-15-Seconds-7-30-pm-Tuesday-tp7655.html

Re: Co Sculler wanted for 15 Seconds 7.30 pm Tuesday

One volunteer would be hugely appreciated.

Re: Co Sculler required for 15 Seconds TONIGHT - 7.30 pm Tuesday

I would love to join Andy but still need to practice , hopefully in the next few weeks  I'll get there !! Have a lovely row .

Re: Co Sculler wanted for 15 Seconds 7.30 pm Tuesday

This is only a practice row Dee, not a hard core thrash.

I have only rowed 15 Seconds twice on Sunday.

Its just a bit of practice for Nigel and I to get the feel of the boat. Nothing more.

You are very welcome and it will be nothing more than a good row towards Emsworth etc determined by the SW breeze.

15 Seconds is more stable than the Teifi's AND the oars do not overlap hence it should be relatively simple to row.

RE: Co Sculler wanted for 15 Seconds 7.30 pm Tuesday

Dee
Okie dokie , see you at 7.30 .

Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 08:55:14 -0700
From: ml-node+s1095392n7662h19@n5.nabble.com
To: Deepullen@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Co Sculler wanted for 15 Seconds 7.30 pm Tuesday

        This is only a practice row Dee, not a hard core thrash.

I have only rowed 15 Seconds twice on Sunday.

Its just a bit of practice for Nigel and I to get the feel of the boat. Nothing more.

You are very welcome and it will be nothing more than a good row towards Emsworth etc determined by the SW breeze.

15 Seconds is more stable than the Teifi's AND the oars do not overlap hence it should be relatively simple to row.

                http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Co-Sculler-required-for-15-Seconds-TONIGHT-7-30-pm-Tuesday-tp7655p7662.html

                To unsubscribe from Co Sculler required for 15 Seconds TONIGHT - 7.30 pm Tuesday, click here.

Re: Co Sculler wanted for 15 Seconds 7.30 pm Tuesday

Andy, a couple of people have had to drop out so it looks as though the 15 Seconds crew will have to be redeployed elsewhere in the fleet. I will post more details when I have them.

Re: Co Sculler wanted for 15 Seconds 7.30 pm Tuesday

Andy Mac
Thanks for that Chris

More than Happy to crew Claydon or Galley.

Best

RE: Co Sculler wanted for 15 Seconds 7.30 pm Tuesday

OK Dee

See you at 7.30

Might have to wait for the tide  and simply go out for an hour or so gentle row around the immediate harbour.

Best

RE: Co Sculler wanted for 15 Seconds 7.30 pm Tuesday

Dee
If I'm too slow for you , I'm happy to Cox but will do my best first .

To unsubscribe from Co Sculler required for 15 Seconds TONIGHT - 7.30 pm Tuesday, click here.

RE: Co Sculler wanted for 15 Seconds 7.30 pm Tuesday

Andy Mac
Nothing to worry about.

I'm leaving now so no more inetrnet access.

So it will simply be a social practice row.

cheers

RE: Co Sculler wanted for 15 Seconds 7.30 pm Tuesday

Dee
Okie dokie , safe journey and see you soon .