Coach to GRR

RichardH
Hi All

If you are going to the GRR, we usually hire a coach (often with the gig club) to make travel to and from the GRR easier  The coach leaves Langstone at aprox 6.00am and gets back about 7pm.  This enables to get to the GRR a couple of hours before the start and return from the GRR after prizegiving.  Depending on numbers wishing to use this transport we will either hire a coach or a couple of minibuses.  The cost will be about £35 to £40 depending on numbers.

Please post below if you are interested by Sunday 18th June so I can get an ideas of numbers and then I will get quotes and then ask for definite numbers.

Many thanks

Re: Coach to GRR

Mark Taylor
Yes please Richard,  I would like return coach
to grr.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Coach to GRR

James Griffin
if i am towing i dont need the coach do I ?

Re: Coach to GRR

Heather Green
Yes please. I’d like a place on minibus/coach if poss. Thanks Richard. Heather G

Re: Coach to GRR

Alan Harding
Hi Richard,

Yes please a seat on a coach

Thanks,

alan

Re: Coach to GRR

John Child
Yes please Richard  a seat on the coach for me.

Re: Coach to GRR

Ann Carroll
Hi Richard

Yes please return coach for myself and Sue McCarth

Thank you

Ann Carroll

Re: Coach to GRR

Yes please for a seat on the coach.
Thanks, Matt

Re: Coach to GRR

Claire Tomlinson
Yes please for me

Re: Coach to GRR

Mike Ballard
Yes please for me, Richard. Thanks, Mike

Re: Coach to GRR

Karen Bakovljev
Yes please

Re: Coach to GRR

Paul Bennett
Yes please Richard

Re: Coach to GRR

Yes please for Sue and Peter.

Re: Coach to GRR

Julie A
Yes please Richard

Re: Coach to GRR

Vernon Seddon
Yes please Richard

Re: Coach to GRR

Mo Evans
A seat for me please
Mo

Re: Coach to GRR

Lynn Murray
Yes please a seat for me and Chris.
Lynn

Re: Coach to GRR

Jo Kingsbury
Yes please Richard to coach. Jo

Re: Coach to GRR

Margaret
Hi Richard, I would like to go on the coach please.
Thank you
Margaret

Re: Coach to GRR

Jenny Myles