Coat &. Gloves left today

Frances
After today's row to the Lord Raglan, a blue waterproof and pair of black and red gloves were left on the table in the boat park. I've put them in the locked box for safe keeping, and to stop them blowing away

Re: Coat &. Gloves left today

nigel
Thanks for putting them there, Frances. They have been retrieved. I had purposefully put them on the bench in order to pick them up on the way out with my bike, but couldn't then find them. You must have already collected them and put them in the box!