Cockleshell Challenge - Sunday 22nd May

Another excellent event coming up on the calendar. Eastney Cruising Association are holding their annual Cockleshell Challenge on the 22nd of May.

This is a callenging 7 mile Solent race, in honour of the Cockleshell Heroes, from Eastney Cruising Association (ECA), along Southsea sea front and back via the Solent Forts. It is a handicapped race where we are up against Cornish Pilot Gigs, Burseldon Gigs, Celtics and Skiffs.

The ECA has a fantastically located, professionally run clubhouse with full facilities including galley (open for breakfast and lunches) and (discounted) bar.

Please post if you are interested in taking part.

Re: Cockleshell Challenge - Sunday 22nd May

Claire Tomlinson
Yes please Rachel.

Re: Cockleshell Challenge - Sunday 22nd May

Yes please. Sue

Re: Cockleshell Challenge - Sunday 22nd May

Lynn Murray
Yes please for both Chris and myself.

Re: Cockleshell Challenge - Sunday 22nd May

Karen Bakovljev
Yes please, Karen

Re: Cockleshell Challenge - Sunday 22nd May

Hi Rachel, I'm keen to compete but just waiting to know my shifts for the month. Please can you pencil me in. Thanks šŸ˜ Marion x

Re: Cockleshell Challenge - Sunday 22nd May

Vernon Seddon
Yes please Rachel

Re: Cockleshell Challenge - Sunday 22nd May

Yes please.

Re: Cockleshell Challenge - Sunday 22nd May

Matt Oā€™Neill
Iā€™m keen please Rachel, might just need to grab a lift with someone if possible. Happy to help with moving boats etc. Thanks,

Re: Cockleshell Challenge - Sunday 22nd May

JaneDavy
I'm interested - absolutely loved the last one.Just need to confirm Mia care and will get back to you ASAP.
Thanks- Jane

Re: Cockleshell Challenge - Sunday 22nd May

Yes please Rachel.

Re: Cockleshell Challenge - Sunday 22nd May

Yes please from Lesley and Michael

Re: Cockleshell Challenge - Sunday 22nd May

Phil P
Yes please
Phil

Re: Cockleshell Challenge - Sunday 22nd May

tombennettx@gmail.com
Add me in please

Re: Cockleshell Challenge - Sunday 22nd May

MartinS
Yes please if thereā€™s still room.

Re: Cockleshell Challenge - Sunday 22nd May

Alan Harding
Hi Rachel,

Yes please if there is still room.

Thanks,