Cockleshell Challenge boat towing Sun June 11, 8am.

Cockleshell Challenge boat towing Sun June 11, 8am.

michael
Crew of boats could we meet at 8am on Sunday June 11 at boat park to get trailers down the ramp to hook up to cars.
We are due to arrive Eastney between 8 and 9.
Michael

Re: Cockleshell Challenge boat towing Sun June 11, 8am.

Vernon Seddon
Fine with me Michael

Re: Cockleshell Challenge boat towing Sun June 11, 8am.

Karen Bakovljev
See you bright and early. Karen

Re: Cockleshell Challenge boat towing Sun June 11, 8am.

john d. pearce
Hi Michael
I'll help
John D.

Re: Cockleshell Challenge boat towing Sun June 11, 8am.

tombennettx@gmail.com
I'll be there

Re: Cockleshell Challenge boat towing Sun June 11, 8am.

Heather Green
Hi Michael, I can be there. Heather G

Re: Cockleshell Challenge boat towing Sun June 11, 8am.

Susan Wagg
Yes, will do
Sue

Re: Cockleshell Challenge boat towing Sun June 11, 8am.

Will be there.

Re: Cockleshell Challenge boat towing Sun June 11, 8am.

Lynn Murray
Chris and I will be there,

Re: Cockleshell Challenge boat towing Sun June 11, 8am.

I’ll be there.

Re: Cockleshell Challenge boat towing Sun June 11, 8am.

If it helps you could park on my drive on Friday evening .Marilyn

Re: Cockleshell Challenge boat towing Sun June 11, 8am.

Thanks to all for the loading and unloading and loading and unloading!!! Also thank you for a lovely day.
Michael