Committee Re. Double trailer

michael
Is the committee considering how to resolve the personal injury problems we have now that we have to make such a high initial lift?

Re: Committee Re. Double trailer

Please could anyone who has sustained an injury while lifting a Galley onto the double trailer email either chairman@ langstonecutters.com or captain@langstonecutters.com so that we can look into this. It's really important we know so that we can sort it out.

Thank you

Re: Committee Re. Double trailer

RichardH
It is also an agenda item for next Tuesday's committee meeting

Re: Committee Re. Double trailer

Mark Taylor
When on Norfolk broads,  I was involved in loading the boats with two crews, ie 10 people.  This was inadequate to lift the boat to the hight of the second deck.  The new configuration of the double trailer needs around 16 people to lift. I will let the individuals who were injured,  make their own comments.

For a mass rowing event like Tudor, we had sufficient bodies to lift safely.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk