Competent cox for Thursday row, 10th March, 3pm

Competent cox for Thursday row, 10th March, 3pm

Claire Tomlinson
I know there are a couple of rows on this week, but as no rows over the weekend is there a cox available for a row on Thursday?
Weather looks ok, high tide is 5pm, sun sets at 6pm so plenty of time to get out and back!
Might even get a sunset??
Please post if you can organise a row?
Thanks very much.
Claire

Re: Competent cox for Thursday row, 10th March, 3pm

I think we should do this especially as the tides are difficult over the weekend. I suggest we go for a Sunset row and pop in to the Oak for a quick one afterwards.

Re: Competent cox for Thursday row, 10th March, 3pm

Claire Tomlinson
Thanks Chris.