Cork training row - Monday 25th - 4.45 at Northney slipway

Cork training row - Monday 25th - 4.45 at Northney slipway

High tide is 6pm so to allow the boats to get back from the Gig row and people to get back from work I suggest we get out at 5pm for a couple of hours of 'thrashing' as Chris would say. We may find that we have to take at least one galley from the Marina so anyone who can get to the Mill a bit earlier let's meet at 4.30 to sort out boats.

So far we have ...
Me
Tim
Steve
June
Jenny
Les
Barry
Sue
Graham

which means we are one short. I will post for a sub and see if someone can help us out.

Re: Cork training row - Monday 25th

Does anyone fancy joining us for a row on Monday at 5pm? ... we are one short for a Cork training row

Re: Cork training row - Monday 25th

Hi, if no one available I can press my daughter or son in law into action (both fine boat rowers) Cheers

Re: Cork training row - Monday 25th

nigel
I'll come if you are short.

Re: Cork training row - Monday 25th

Back from work? It's a bank holiday...

Re: Cork training row - Monday 25th

Yes please Nigel that would be great ...

Barry can't make it but Chris has been persuaded to stand in so now we have enough for 2 Galleys ...

Me
Tim
Steve
June
Jenny
Les
Sue
Graham
Chris P
Nigel

Chris and Les have promised to be back for 5pm from the Witterings so fingers crossed!

Re: Cork training row - Monday 25th - 4.45 at Northney slipway

Please now meet at Northney slipway at 4.45 for a 5pm launch ..apologies for the late change of venue