Cover loose on Claydon last Friday 23rd

michael
I shall channel our Grumpy Bosun and let you know 7 of the 9 lines holding the cover on the Claydon on her mooring were undone last Friday and it was blowing off, so at high tide I rowed out and retied.
I was Grumpy but upon reflection take the blame as us older, by which I mean, longer standing members are not teaching you newer members the right way to do things.”
The rope under the Claydon needs to be tied with a hitch, that is 2 half hitches. Two half hitches make a hitch!!
Michael

Re: Cover loose on Claydon last Friday 23rd

KeithY
Michael. I think me and my GRR crew need to hold our hands up and take the blame. Apologies. I thought I had done them well. Lesson learnt and tks.
Apologies once again. K