Cox training

Geoffrey Shilling
I will be running a course on Thursday 3rd of Aug  at 1230. I can take  6 . Preference will be given to cutters who are doing river race. Sign up if interested.. if to many sign up I will ask if you will go on a later course. I am unavailable until after river race. Geoff

Re: Cox training

Pam P
I'm definitely interested to learn, but am very new to rowing so will be way down your list. But I'd appreciate going on the next lists please Geoff.  Thanks, Pam

Re: Cox training

Karen Bakovljev
Yes please Geoff. I am in the GRR

Re: Cox training

Julie A
Hi Geoff, I'm interested in this, rowing in GRR but haven't done any coxing as yet so am happy to do a later date if you fill up! Julie

Re: Cox training

Julie A
Sorry to be a pain, just realised I can't do Thursday 3rd but would love to be on the next one. Thanks, Julie

Re: Cox training

Claire Tomlinson
I’m very interested but unfortunately away! Hopefully next time

Re: Cox training

Pam P
Hello Geoff.

Just checking whether this is still happening please - and if I may perhaps be on your tiny list, given it's GRR Karen - and very newbie me.
Thanks , Pam

Re: Cox training

Geoffrey Shilling
It would appear that there are only 2 signed up Pam and Karen.. It’s not enough to row boat. Unless at least 2 more sign up it won’t happen. Geoff

Re: Cox training

Phil Hill
Apologies Geoff
I am new to the club and interested but unfortunately i cannot make it tomorrow
Phil

Re: Cox training

Geoffrey Shilling
Cancelled not enough rowers.. Geoff

Re: Cox training

Pam P
Noted, thanks Geoff. What a shame.

Re: Cox training

Karen Bakovljev
Noted Geoff. Thank you for offering this course. Much appreciated. Karen

Re: Cox training

Greg Spencer
Geoff I was unable to make this course but hope I am able to make your next. Greg