Coxswain's Notes on the website

I have added a section called Coxswain's Notes to the website, a place for 'how to cox' stuff and also navigational notes for the expeditions and excursions we do. The first one is round the Langstone Archipelago - please read it and let me know if there are any errors or omissions.
This section is open to everyone to contribute to - please send me any hints and tips for navigation or coxing in general and I will convert them to PDF and put them on the site. Updates to existing notes are also welcome.

Re: Coxswain's Notes on the website

Christine
Hi Chris
I've had a look at all the coxswains note, they are well done.
Thanks Christine

Christine Ball MCSP

On 20 Jul 2014, at 10:13, "Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have added a section called Coxswain's Notes to the website, a place for 'how to cox' stuff and also navigational notes for the expeditions and excursions we do. The first one is round the Langstone Archipelago - please read it and let me know if there are any errors or omissions.
This section is open to everyone to contribute to - please send me any hints and tips for navigation or coxing in general and I will convert them to PDF and put them on the site. Updates to existing notes are also welcome.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Coxswain-s-Notes-on-the-website-tp1769.html

Re: Coxswain's Notes on the website

The Coxwain's notes are really good, Chris, thanks for doing them...worth printing off and laminating...it's good to see the routes in a bird's eye view like that...and the motivational suggestions really useful too

Re: Coxswain's Notes on the website

Teri Baker
Hi Chris, really useful to those of us just starting to look at coxing.  Thanks for this!

Re: Coxswain's Notes on the website

I have uploaded Coxswain's Notes for the Great River Race which I hope may be helpful. Thanks to Geoff for his help on this one.