Crew and or coxes required for 999 event this Sunday!

Crew and or coxes required for 999 event this Sunday!

Tim
Dear All

We are in need of three people to row or cox a Galley or a Gig at this event.

Ideally you could join us at the Mill at 2pm but if you are time restricted then 2.30pm at the Ferry Point would be great. We will be returning to the Ferry Point by 4.45 - 5pm.

Can those that have already posted please confirm on here that they are still intending to attend and also where they will be starting from?

Cheers

Tim

RE: Crew and or coxes required for 999 event this Sunday!

Jenny

Hi Tim
Confirming that Dawn and me will be there. We will be at the Mill for 2pm. Dawn is picking me up and is happy to take another 2 or 3 passengers to Hayling. Did you say you have some parking reserved?
Cheers
Jenny

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Tim [via Langstone Cutters RC] wrote ----

Dear All

We are in need of three people to row or cox a Galley or a Gig at this event.

Ideally you could join us at the Mill at 2pm but if you are time restricted then 2.30pm at the Ferry Point would be great. We will be returning to the Ferry Point by 4.45 - 5pm.

Can those that have already posted please confirm on here that they are still intending to attend and also where they will be starting from?

Cheers

Tim

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Crew-and-or-coxes-required-for-999-event-this-Sunday-tp4446.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]

Re: Crew and or coxes required for 999 event this Sunday!

Tim
Thankyou Victoria.

Two more required although we could take a couple more as passengers and rotate.

Re: Crew and or coxes required for 999 event this Sunday!

Hi Tim, Cheryl and I will join Mike at Northney to assist with Shearwater and be on beach party, just waiting for Mike to confirm meet time. ~ Cheers Ron and Cheryl

Re: Crew and or coxes required for 999 event this Sunday!

Frances
Confirming that Mark and Frances are happy to do Beach / publicity duties, and Mark to standby for compere duties, if required. We need to be away by 16.30, so would like to make our own way there by car, to the grass area west of the Funfair...please advise what time to get there, and if this is right muster point, and that we've understood correctly what's required.

Re: Crew and or coxes required for 999 event this Sunday!

Tim, what arrangements have you made for us aborting the row?

A quick look at XC Weather says a wind from the West F3 gusting F4 and building to F4/5. I am not sure our crew can handle that over the Winner... Or at least they could probably get there, but would struggle to row back...

WE can hold off a decision until Sunday Morning... But best have a 'bring the boats to the beach' option.