Crew for HISC Round Hayling Challenge Sunday 11 September

Crew for HISC Round Hayling Challenge Sunday 11 September

Joan
Due to popular demand🙂 we have one crew entered into this event:

Joan
Lesley
Michael
Nigel
James
Tom

The chosen boat is Langstone Lady and Michael has agreed to tow her to HISC (thank you Michael).

Entry fee of £70 has been paid and of course pin money will due too.

To cover the entry fee could you please transfer £12 to the usual account.

I’m afraid due to holidays and also illness (brought a cold back from Amsterdam) no training rows have been scheduled so suggest we all take advantage of any other rows going!

Thanks.

Re: Crew for HISC Round Hayling Challenge Sunday 11 September

James Griffin
I`m sorry i am not going to be able to do this