Crews for Eastney Cockleshell Challenge 15th June

Crews for Eastney Cockleshell Challenge 15th June

Hi all,
       Here are your crews for the Cockleshell Challenge. This year they are charging £10 per person entry which the club have paid so please could you pay £14 each  ( includes towing plus the usual £2 pin money ).

I am looking for 3 towers, Nigel , Michael and Peter might you be able to tow or anyone else please? Good news is that rather than reclaiming towing expenses from the club I'm going to suggest towers go free.

Langstone Cutters Rowing Club
Sort code 40-23-20
Account   81341944
Please use reference Eastney and your name

SWeare Deep
Liz W ( captain )
Claire T
Heather
Lynn M
Dee

Langstone Lady
Vernon ( captain)
Pete Reed
Chris M
Rich Beardsall
Matt O'Neill

Sallyport
Michael ( captain)
Tom Bennett
Joan
Lesley K
Marilyn
Lesley G

Gladys
Alan ( captain )
Chris Waterworth
Nigel
Mo
Sue Wagg
Greg (cox?)

Michael is towing the Galleys, Nigel is towing Gladys and Peter Reed us towing Swear Deep. Thank you all.

Thank you

Re: Crews for Eastney Cockleshell Challenge 15th June

Dee
Thank you . Now paid

Re: Crews for Eastney Cockleshell Challenge 15th June

Now that was quick !

Re: Crews for Eastney Cockleshell Challenge 15th June

Lesley Grainger
Thanks Rachel,
Paid
Lesley G x

Re: Crews for Eastney Cockleshell Challenge 15th June

Chris Waterworth
Thanks I’ve paid, I also have a tow bar on my car if required. Never towed a boat before so you may not be too keen!

Re: Crews for Eastney Cockleshell Challenge 15th June

Alan Harding
Paid and thanks for organising.

Al

Re: Crews for Eastney Cockleshell Challenge 15th June

Vernon Seddon
Paid, thank you Rachel.

Vernon

Re: Crews for Eastney Cockleshell Challenge 15th June

Paid. Thank you Rachel.

Re: Crews for Eastney Cockleshell Challenge 15th June

Rich Beard
Paid thanks.

Re: Crews for Eastney Cockleshell Challenge 15th June

Paid, thank you for organising

Re: Crews for Eastney Cockleshell Challenge 15th June

Lynn Murray
Paid for both of us, thanks

Re: Crews for Eastney Cockleshell Challenge 15th June

Mo Evans
Paid, thanks Rachel.

Re: Crews for Eastney Cockleshell Challenge 15th June

Susan Wagg
Paid
Thanks Rachel

Re: Crews for Eastney Cockleshell Challenge 15th June

Claire Tomlinson
Paid
Thanks
Claire

Re: Crews for Eastney Cockleshell Challenge 15th June

Will tow Gladys, - that way I know which boat to get in!

Re: Crews for Eastney Cockleshell Challenge 15th June

Greg Spencer
Rachel - all paid...Greg

Re: Crews for Eastney Cockleshell Challenge 15th June

Thanks Nigel

Re: Crews for Eastney Cockleshell Challenge 15th June

Lesley Kent
Thank you Rachel. Paid x

Re: Crews for Eastney Cockleshell Challenge 15th June

Paid today thanks Marilyn

Re: Crews for Eastney Cockleshell Challenge 15th June

tombennettx@gmail.com
Just paid.
12