Cut the Crap protest - Well done Marilyn!

Cut the Crap protest - Well done Marilyn!

Pete Reed
Great to see so many people showing that we care about the quality of our water and harbour.
Thank you Marilyn for taking the initiative and organising this.

We need clean water

Re: Cut the Crap protest - Well done Marilyn!

Lynn Murray

Re: Cut the Crap protest - Well done Marilyn!

Lynn Murray
Well done everyone. Let’s hope the protest has some impact. We didn’t make it to Langstone so joined the demonstration in Southbourne.