Cutters Christmas Meal🎄🤶

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal🎄🤶

Joan
This post was updated on .
Paid £22 today

No starters
2 x turkey
2x cheesecake

Thanks!

One gluten free please

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal🎄🤶

BobbyClayton
Camembert
Mushroom Wellington
£11.00 paid
🙏
Bobby

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal🎄🤶

Jo Kingsbury
Mushroom Wellington and Christmas pudding please Claire. Thank you so much for organising. Looking forward to it x

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal🎄🤶

Phil P
Prawn cocktail
Beef and ale pie
Chocolate fondant
Thanks
Phil
£14 paid

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal🎄🤶

Prawn, Beef and ale pie, and cheese and biscuits for Angela.
Prawn, Turkey and Cheesecake for Nigel, please.
Will pay in the £28 to your a/c asap.
Paid now.

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal🎄🤶

Ditto as Bobby please .
Paid

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal🎄🤶

tombennettx@gmail.com
Turkey and Christmas pudding for me please.

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal🎄🤶

Camembert, Turkey and Xmas pud please. £14 transferred. Thanks 👍 Marion

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal🎄🤶

MartinS
1 x Prawn cocktail
1 x camembert
1 x nut roast
1 x salmon
2 x Christmas pudding

£28 paid.
Thanks Claire.

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal🎄🤶

Claire Tomlinson
Yes the soup and  chocolate fondant available for gf.

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal🎄🤶

Jenny Myles
Dave - Pate, Mushroom Wellington, Cheesecake.
Jenny - Pate, Turkey, Cheese & biscuits.
£28 paid

Thank you.

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal🎄🤶

£22 just paid to you,  for 2x two course meals

Our meal choices:
Mark - Turkey then Chocolate Fondant
Frances - Salmon then Vanilla cheesecake

Thank you for organising Claire

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal🎄🤶

Susan mccarthy
Hi Claire
Prawn cocktail plus salmon
Thank you
Transferring money now

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal🎄🤶

Gill
Hi Claire

Gill
Prawn cocktail
Turkey
Christmas Pud

Rob
Mini Camembert
Steak Pie
Cheese and biscuits

£22 paid

Many thanks

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal🎄🤶

Wendy and Stephen
Thanks Claire x

Stephen  - Soup, Turkey, Choc Fondant
Wendy  - Prawn Cocktail,  Turkey 🇹🇷, Choc Tart

Have paid £28

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal🎄🤶

Tessa Collings
Hi Claire. I would like to order
Turkey Christmas Dinner
Chocolate Fondant
Just 2 courses. £11 paid
Thanks Tessa

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal🎄🤶

Steph Savill
Hi Claire

No starter
Christmas dinner
Christmas fondant

Will transfer money tomorrow
Thanks Steph

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal🎄🤶

Claire Tomlinson
Hi Gill
3 courses are £14, so you still owe £6!
Thanks
Claire

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal🎄🤶

Claire Tomlinson
Sue McCarthy you have over paid! You’ve already pd your deposit so I owe you £11
Email your bank details and I’ll refund
claire104oriel@btinternet.com

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal🎄🤶

Jo Mason
Unfortunately I need to cancel my name plus 1 off the Christmas meal as we have unexpected guests from Australia arriving on that day
I hope that you have a great night.

Jo Mason
123