Cutters Kit

Sue Loveridge
I am going to be putting in an order for kit shortly.
Please let me know size and colour choice where necessary.
Below is the list of current kit but I am looking into prices for soft shell gilets, fleeces and polo shirts.
Please let me know if you would be interested in any of these.
Mens and ladies tee shirts sizes small to 4xl  £20
Mens and ladies vests  sizes small to 4xl  £20
Mens and ladies long sleeve tees  small to xxl  £24
Spiro waffle long sleeve tops unisex xsmall to 3xl  navy or royal £40
Soft shell jackets mens or ladies    £55
Caps £15
Outback hats £20
Beanie hats £14

Payment with orders to Langstone Cuttere account labelled kit
(Matt i will put your order for medium navy spiro top)

Re: Cutters Kit

Matt McD
Hi Sue
1st Order. Not familiar with process.
I have only 1 LC account details where I have paid membership and pin. Is there another?

Also the sizes come up about right or +/-.

I'm after
XL long sleeve T  x1
XL softshell jacket x1
Tot £79.
Regards Matt McDermott
Matt McDermott

Re: Cutters Kit

Sue Loveridge
Payment into same account but just label it kit. Sue

Re: Cutters Kit

Matt McD
Thank you..
£79 transferred.. 'M.McDermott -kit'
Matt McDermott

Re: Cutters Kit

Anne3
I could be interested in a gilet, and also a polo if it's cotton. Thanks, Anne.

Re: Cutters Kit

Karen Bakovljev
Can I have Spiro waffle ,Royal medium

Re: Cutters Kit

I will check prices and let you know. Do you want navy or royal for your polo?

Re: Cutters Kit

Am I too late??
I'd like a Soft Shell Jacket size Women's Small, please.  Will put £55 over to Cutters account . Thank you

Re: Cutters Kit

Oooo polo and gilet sounds great!! Me too please x
….stickers for orange wellies too??!! 🤣🤦‍♂️

Re: Cutters Kit

Sue Loveridge
Not got details for gilets and polos but will post details soon.

Re: Cutters Kit

Rich Beard
Hi Sue.

Kit order in via email as discussed. Payment into account made

Thanks.

Rich

Re: Cutters Kit

No just doing order.

Re: Cutters Kit

Sarah Plender
Hi Sue

Please can I order a ladies royal blue X-large t shirt.
I have paid £20 into the account

Thank you

Sarah

Re: Cutters Kit

Dave & Josie
Hi Sue, just to say I’ve just made payment for the T shirt we took at the AGM - Thanks Josie