Cutters meal 15th December. Times and information

Cutters meal 15th December. Times and information

Sue Loveridge
Really looking forward to seeing you all.  There are 44 of us eating and 2 or 3 coming later.
Arrival 6.30pm for meal at 7.00pm (the pub would not do later)
Please bring some change for a tip if you wish.
Parking in the Ship and walking round in the dark could be slippy so bring a torch.
Thanks Matt for the idea of a Christmas get together.

Re: Cutters meal 15th December. Times and information

Matt O’Neill
That’s a great number, well done Sue!!
Thanks so much to both you and Claire for stepping in and organising for me while work suddenly got hectic!
Look forward to seeing you all there

Re: Cutters meal 15th December. Times and information

Re: Cutters meal 15th December. Times and information

MartinS
So sorry - we are not going to be able to make it! Horrible streaming cold! Have fun kids.