Cycling to Amsterdam to raise money for Prostate Cancer

Cycling to Amsterdam to raise money for Prostate Cancer

Colin McPhee

 Dear Cutters

I have joined a team under the heading of "Football to Amsterdam" to take part in a sponsored cycle from Stratford ( London )  to Amsterdam over 2 days leaving on Friday . The aim is to raise as much money as possible to combat Prostate Cancer which kills so many men in the prime of their lives.

To make it more of a challenge I will be riding my rusty old bike the 150 mile event . This is the old knackered bike no one will steal which  I use to ride to Havant  station and home every day. If you would like to donate to the cause we would be very grateful for your support. The link is below

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/colin-mcphee1

Best Wishes and Thanks Colin

Re: Cycling to Amsterdam to raise money for Prostate Cancer

John Child
Well done Colin. Thank you for supporting the charity.
I hope you have a (relatively) painless ride
Best regards  John