Damage to Sweare Deep

Tim and I were cleaning Sweare Deep today when he spotted these lumps out of the stern and bow. Geoff has kindly agreed to look into filling them but does anyone know how they happened?

I don't think it could have been at the Ouse as we moored on pontoons.

Re: Damage to Sweare Deep

Claire Tomlinson
I’m not aware that we’ve done damage in training rows.
Hope we haven’t
When we’ve put cover on haven’t noticed anything but we could have missed it?
Maybe we all need to give a quick check over of boats when we wash down etc

Thank you Geoff and Rachel and Tim for cleaning after weekend.

Claire

Re: Damage to Sweare Deep

Pete Reed
It's possible that the damage to the stern was at Lewes as the guys on the pontoon pulled a boat up behind us. I moved forward as quickly as I could but they may have hit us.
Depends on where the damage is.
I didn't notice any.
Pete