Damaged boats

Geoff 1/-
Mabel needs to be put on trailer. I need to put floorboards,footrests and fix cover.
Bembridge needs to be turned upside down on tressels so I can fix her. Let me know when it's done and I will do my thing.Geoff

Re: Damaged boats

Timp
Hi Geoff

I am trying to get together some bods to turn Mabel on Sunday and will also see what can be done to turn Bembridge during the open row, unless it can be done by Andy et al on the excursion Saturday. Do you want Bembridge on the picnic tables or is there something else that she should be put on?

Cheers

Tim

Re: Damaged boats

Andy Mac
Hi Guys
I was thinking that we could turn Bembridge over with Geoffs supervision before Saturdays row. Are you ok with that Geoff?
Dont know if I can make Sunday yet, but hopefully there would be enough to handle Mabel on Sunday.