Dell Quay Celtic Sundowner 17th May- Updated Please register and Pay

Re: Dell Quay Celtic Sundowner 17th May- Updated Please register and Pay

Rich Beard
Done

Re: Dell Quay Celtic Sundowner 17th May- Updated Please register and Pay

Tessa Collings
Hi Rachel. Im sorry but i have to pull out of this event as i have fractured my wrist after a fall playing badminton. I have already registered but will try to cancell that. I believe you still have a reserve who could take my place. I dont think ill be rowing for while but hope the club has a successful summer. Tessa

Re: Dell Quay Celtic Sundowner 17th May- Updated Please register and Pay

So sorry to hear that Tessa. Take care and come back as soon as you can.

Re: Dell Quay Celtic Sundowner 17th May- Updated Please register and Pay

Registered and paid…

Happy to drive and offer lifts or to jump in with someone else to reduce vehicles….

Re: Dell Quay Celtic Sundowner 17th May- Updated Please register and Pay

Jo Kingsbury
Hi, I'm really sorry but due to a leg injury I am going to have to pull out. I don't want to leave it to nearer the time as rather give you the chance to replace me. I'm so gutted as can't do anything at the moment apart from walk the dog. So sorry. Jo

Re: Dell Quay Celtic Sundowner 17th May- Updated Please register and Pay

Greg Spencer
All paid

Re: Dell Quay Celtic Sundowner 17th May- Updated Please register and Pay

James Griffin
Hi I would be happy to be a late substitute if a space should become available
and pay whatever the retiree has paid and eat whatever they have ordered and pay for that too

Re: Dell Quay Celtic Sundowner 17th May- Updated Please register and Pay

Sorry to hear that Jo hope it gets better soon

Re: Dell Quay Celtic Sundowner 17th May- Updated Please register and Pay

Hi James. Sorry but no space for a man at the moment
12