Dinner After the Row at The Oak after the row Saturday

Dinner After the Row at The Oak after the row Saturday

ron and cheryl
Steve and Phil are having dinner at The Oak after the row and Cheryl and I are going to join them. Steve has asked me to post this message to see if anyone else would like to join in. Please post if you would like to make a party off it and join us for dinner at The Oak Saturday after the row. Food prices at The Oak are reasonable.

Re: Dinner After the Row at The Oak after the row Saturday

Steve Woods
Apres Row Table booked 7.30pm x10 covers RSVP

Re: Dinner After the Row at The Oak after the row Saturday

Beer and dinner be rude not to, yes please .

Re: Dinner After the Row at The Oak after the row Saturday

Yes please for dinner.....and of course beer!!
Cheers, Matt

Re: Dinner After the Row at The Oak after the row Saturday

Teri
sounds a brilliant idea (- even tho' I'm rowing early on Sunday!), so yes please if there's room for a non-drinker? x

Re: Dinner After the Row at The Oak after the row Saturday

Yes me too please