Do you want to take part in the Round Hayling Race?

Do you want to take part in the Round Hayling Race?

We need to get crews together for the Round Hayling Race on Sunday. If you plan to participate, please post here. If you already have a crew assembled, please post here! If you have any preferences for the type of boat you want, please post here...
I would like to take part - anyone want to join me? At present, it seems I will be taking Kittiwake...

Re: Do you want to take part in the Round Hayling Race?

Rachel Norris
yes me please .... Rachel

Re: Do you want to take part in the Round Hayling Race?

Geoff Shilling
Yes please Geoff

Re: Do you want to take part in the Round Hayling Race?

Yes please Marcus and Christine, but not in a Clayton.

Re: Do you want to take part in the Round Hayling Race?

Alan Harding
Mable crew:

Sue Martin
Richard Harrison
Mark Taylor
Martin Purvis
Barry Scott
Alan Harding

Re: Do you want to take part in the Round Hayling Race?

Andrew B
I'm up for it in a galley.....
Andrew

Re: Do you want to take part in the Round Hayling Race?

Me please with as many of team Langstone Lady as can make it?

Re: Do you want to take part in the Round Hayling Race?

Andrew B
Hi Marion,
Of the Langstone Lady crew for the GRR race - Debbie and Lou cannot make it for the round Hayling on Sunday
Rachel and yourself CAN make it.
Celia and Sam have probably not yet seen the postings as no reply yet - but it was only this morning.
If you have room in LL for me I would love to come out in her, rowing/coxing/pumping whatever.
Thanks
Andrew
Andrew

Re: Do you want to take part in the Round Hayling Race?

Marion
Sounds good to me Andrew!

Re: Do you want to take part in the Round Hayling Race?

Chris, Yes please happy to crew or help out on Sunday please can you confirm time. Cheers,  Steve

Re: Do you want to take part in the Round Hayling Race?

Jenny
Hi Chris
I'd like to join you
Thanks
Jenny

Re: Do you want to take part in the Round Hayling Race?

Andrew B
Looks like there is now a galley full loosely based on the Langstone Lady crew for the 2014 GRR.
Rachel / Marion / Sam /Andrew/ Martin E
Andrew

Re: Do you want to take part in the Round Hayling Race?

Nigel
Chris, Yes, as stated before am happy to crew or help out on Sunday please can you confirm time.

Re: Do you want to take part in the Round Hayling Race?

Hi Chris,
Yes please.I think!
Regards ...Les....