Does anyone fancy a row on Wed 16th?

I can't make the Thursday row and am having withdrawal symptoms :-) The weather looks sunny on Wed, wind south easterly and not too strong, and high tide is 13.11 so we could go out at 11.30. If anyone wants to join me we can decide where to go on the day.

Re: Does anyone fancy a row on Wed 16th?

ron and cheryl
I would love to join you. 11.30 is that right? Cheryl.

Re: Does anyone fancy a row on Wed 16th?

Hi Cheryl, glad you can make it, yes 11.30 at the mill.

Re: Does anyone fancy a row on Wed 16th?

louise
me please x

Re: Does anyone fancy a row on Wed 16th?

Me too please! Marion x

Re: Does anyone fancy a row on Wed 16th?

Hi Rachel,
I'm free Wednesday, I see you have 5. So I am happy to accompany you in a teifi on my own if no one else signs up.

Re: Does anyone fancy a row on Wed 16th?

Christine, It is only me, Cheryl, coming on Wednesday- so we will be an all girl crew!!

Re: Does anyone fancy a row on Wed 16th?

Hi Christine, as Cheryl says, including you we have five ladies which will make a change from all those beards :-)

Re: Does anyone fancy a row on Wed 16th?

Geoff
Hi Rachael. I can't do Thursday. Can I come with you on Wednesday. Geoff

Re: Does anyone fancy a row on Wed 16th?

Er...sorry, but can this beardie come too?

Re: Does anyone fancy a row on Wed 16th?

Damian Grounds
Banned User
That sounds perfect Rachel, may I join you too?

Re: Does anyone fancy a row on Wed 16th?

Of course you are all welcome :-) ....... I would have felt lost without the beards!
Rachel
Les

Re: Does anyone fancy a row on Wed 16th?

Les
Hi Rachel,
Yet another silverback would like a row.Is that ok.
...Les

Re: Does anyone fancy a row on Wed 16th?

Of course Les! now we need one more and we'll have two full crews :-)

Sadly, for personal reasons I am pulling out of this one.
Chris

Re: Does anyone fancy a row on Wed 16th?

louise
what a great crew we have for Weds. ..cant wait

Re: Does anyone fancy a row on Wed 16th?

Nigel
....and there is me...spoiling your estimate of a good crew by asking if I can come toooooo.....

Re: Does anyone fancy a row on Wed 16th?

sue martin
And  me. I will be passing mill anyway. So if full not to worry. Will come and find out. Sue

Re: Does anyone fancy a row on Wed 16th?

Hi Sue, that's perfect we now have enough for 2 galleys :-)